Do you think it is hard to rebuild a T-84J transmission for the Willys MB or the Ford GPW? Well, it only contains approximately 58 parts. If you can follow step-by-step instructions, you can easily do it yourself. This is a combination of text, pictures, diagrams and parts lists that was produced to make the rebuild easy. Save yourself money and know that your transmission was rebuilt to your expectations! The book is full of helpful explanations and step-by-step pictures that illustrate how theT-84JJ transmission goes together. The presentations coupled with the text makes it easy to understand it all. At the right is a gif animation that shows some of the pictures that discuss just one valuable topic that illustrates how to save a well worn case by having a bushing made. A tip generously given by Jim Gilmore. And there are more tips… The Tranny book is now in production. I thought I would share with you some of the “galleys” that I am proofing to hopefully get rid of those dang spelling errors! So check them out!
- Part 1 – 1.28MB(includes Table of Contents)
- Part 2 – 1.87MB(TRANSMISSION VARIATIONS ?EARLY? STANDARDIZED WW2 JEEP T-84J TRANSMISSION and more!)
- Part 3 – 385KB(BEFORE YOU BEGIN…)
- Part 4 – 158KB(REMOVE CLUTCH RELEASE BEARING)
- Part 5 – 2.24MB(INSTALL FRONT BEARING RETAINER and more!
- Part 6 – 20.5KB(Index)